the day in ancol

okay lets see, i show my picture to you.. this picture take when i wanna go to ancol. 
i go there with my brother and my cousin , call him @dio_bangun and my brother Akbar and  Egi ( my cousin's brother.
we dont have plan to go there, in the morning my cousin send me sms that he wanna come to my house and wanna go out . xixiixi :D



i go to sea world , yeah that is place one of at ancol , i go there cos their request , thats why i come to sea world.
i wanna dufan but my brother doesn't want hehe its okay :)
 


Cheers :D this picture taken when stingray by :) 
hehe and the next picture at Gondola... yeah i can see scenary under cable car :) its so exciting. i can see sea,pool, and also dufan HAHA :D
the first time i up to cable car feel beat cos i'm scare . how my cable car go down and.... oh i can't imagine that :D
 

 

 

 

and the last place i visited is beach , yes the the place is interesting cos there are many restaurant.. and hang out place :)
i enjoyed :D
 


Komentar

Postingan Populer